Neue Profilnachrichten

Members I am banned on this server esva playing Bedwars and seconds later I was banned. I want to be unbanned. What do I do?
Hallo, ich wollte fragen ob Sie mir vielleicht mein Geburtsdatum von 2001 zu 2007 ändern könnten? Habe mich nämlich verschrieben, wäre super lieb, und einen Angenehmen Abend!
1 vs 1 sonic map looks like Sonic 2 second first level and statures of tails and sonic both on other sides from enemies and on top off the hills is your Bed its everything you need to know !
My minecraft name is MainlyUnfuny and I was banned for no reason at all 8 days ago. You banned me because you thought I was cheating, when I wasn’t at all. I was drag clicking.I filled out an unban request, and they accepted it. A week ago, they said they will shorten my ban in five days. But, it’s been more than five days, and it hasn’t been shorten. I really just want to be unbanned because there’s no reason at all
A
Anarxh
W.Where can I file a unban request?
hi iam caloricamir i was loagging so much and i was breaking things and when the lags is gone i got banned cuz bug using and i am on the leadboard#1 i cant wait 3 days until the ban is open cuz they wil be more than me winning so can u just plz unban me plz
i have gotten banned because multiple of my friends reported me(for cheating) as a joke and i atually got banned my account name is FullSatsuma0 please fix my ban
KnirpsKeimYT
KnirpsKeimYT
Hey @CloutKos,

please submit an unban appeal (https://forum.rushnation.net/form/1/select). You can submit it if yoi want to apologize for your wrong behavoir or you can also say that your ban isn't legitimate and a proof will be requested. It can take upto 48h until your unban appeal gets a response.

Note: Your ban could get shortened or completely repealed.