• Hey Gast, schon gesehen?
    Wir haben den Bewerbungsablauf für die Supporter Bewerbungen neu gemacht!
    Klicke HIER

GELÖST Unban request

Status
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.

xDiam0nddd

Neues Mitglied
15 Sep. 2020
Hello. My friend "xZiruchiii" got banned for banbypass though she didnt know what she did wrong. She basically got muted on "xZiruchiii", joined with an different account and asked why she always gets muted, but the others not. So she got really confused when she got banned and its kinda unfair to me idk. She played daily on this server and enjoyed it so much. Im not lying or just saying this to make u guys unban her. Its the truth. It was her favorite server and it just hurts for me seeing her upset. She did make an unban request, but they rejected it. So please, if theres any way u guys can unban her, please tell me. Id literally do anything. Please... shes my best friend.. and shes really sorry for being rude to u guys and doing this. She wont do it again, i promise.
have a good day and sorry for my bad english.. i dont speak german

Milchbubi

2 Apr. 2020
Stuttgart
Hey,

we do not give any information to 3rd persons, so I am not allowed to tell you anything about their ban, but as you have already written, this is mute evasion and will be punished with a permanent ban! But she can still apply for a ban.

Status
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.